Recent Makes

It might not seem like it if you visit here but various creative efforts have been happening at this little place.    Mostly jewellery, so here are pictures of some of them.

Chainmaille
Box weave all silver plate rings and findings.

Not sure what the weave is called the jump rings are silver plated with fresh water cultured pearls

270 silver plated jump rings spiral or twisted weave

All 925 silver, helm weave and my 2nd charm bracelet, I love charm bracelets


Peanut pearls and Helm weave 925 jump rings

Powertex
Now gracing the garden.

Other
A good chunky necklace Labradorite and Quartz.


A lot more delicate, Ametrine and black Spinel.
Matching Ametrine earrings below.




Labradorite and Pearl

Peacock and Ruby Pearl

Garnet and Pearl.

Most of these were quite fiddly but they all give a lot of pleasure in their making.   The gemstone stash is hardly dented so there are lots more jewellery things to be made.    Keeps me occupied and out of mischief in retirement.





SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

  1. Wonderful to see you on the blog again Zoe and all the really fantastic things you have made..the projects for the garden are amazing and something very different

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jewelry, nice to see you around again. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such lovely work. I have been searching all over your blog for information on a specific card. I cannot find info any where. can you guide me in the right direction? It is an all white card. looks like a tri-shutter. I pinned it from someone elses pins. your site won't let me paste it here and I found no other way to contact you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx