This and that

Think I've got a couple of half decent photos this morning.    This card inspired by Butterfly Challenge.

The prompts this fortnight Q for Quote and/or Quicksilver.  No quicksilver/mercury in my collection of crafting materials so silver ep it is.    Got a bit of a different challenge going on, Izzy Granddaughter told me that her Mum has a new job Manager of a charity shop.   Finally somewhere to send my more tasteful and acceptable cards!   So now my wacky might have to be kept in check!

Background here Brushos over stamped with two of my favourite butterflies, the quote simply says butterfly kisses, the two words separated across the panel.   Dug out an older but delightfully delicate punch for the panel corners and opening edge of the card.

Butterfly Challenge - Always with a butterfly Q for Quotes and/or Quicksilver
and
Creative Ladybirds - JFF Anything Goes
Perfectly Created Chaos - Heat Embossing and thank you Mrs A for bring this challenge to my attention.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous embossing for the butterflies. Heat embossing is not something I do much after my heat gun packed in half way through making a card. Got a new one so no excuse really. Love the corner chomper(never know what to call the darn things) you have used. Brushos are something else I have and have never fully exploited either. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. hugs Mrs A.
    p.s. There is a new kid on the block you may not have come across yet. they are asking for heat embossing for their current challenge#5. http://www.perfectlycreatedchaos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and love the background you made too Zoe ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to admire on this Zoe it is terrific

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and lovely embossing. Thank you for joining us at the Butterfly Challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very pretty! I really like that pretty background and the embossing looks fantastic.Thank you for joining the Perfectly Created Challenge this week. I hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card thanks for sharing with CLC Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx