A little gift from me to a friend




Earlier this year on FB I ran a little Pay it Forward, a couple of people took the challenge and I've then kept them waiting the better part of 6 months!   This is the cover of a note pad made for one of them.   

The background is part of a shaving foam with Ken Oliver Ink Bursts that I've kept waiting for the right time.   The Stamps are all Inkylicious, stamped with various ep and coloured with Pro Markers. The little air bubbles were filled with Glossy Accents.

I'm sharing this with
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Make your own background
One Crazy Stamper - Anything goes




Comments

  1. Such a lovely idea Zoe and I am sure the recipient will enjoy using it

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous cover this design made ... great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx