Twofers - Shoes

Bit late with the post today, had a couple of late nights last week, one a fun one the other work.   On the plus side still enjoying this job.

So Twofers Challenge, poor Christi she is our host this week but also has a lot going on in her life, so she might not be around as much as usual please forgive her.   Jane and I on the other hand are standing by eagerly waiting to see your creations for Christi's SHOES challenge.   Please remember you have to stamp, pretty much other than that go for it, I did


When we first found out about this theme I was stumped, and could not think of a single shoe stamp in my stash.   Days of not dwelling on it later I remembered a couple of sneaker stamps, the other one was too big for a playing card, and the ballet shoes.

Our chosen winner will receive $20 to spend at our sponsor, Alleystamps online shop.   Gotta be worth creating a shoe themed project for.

Well the Sneakers had to be a 2.   Thing is there was just one 2 slot left, 2 of Clubs so this ended up a bit colourless.  Bought a bit of colour in by colouring parts of the shoe and using a large number 2.


Perhaps not my finest hour, but I think I made up for it with the Ballet shoes.   These are from Stamp addicts.    The Vinaigrette style of this stamp showcasing just the dancers feet dressed in lovely delicate satin ballet shoes.    The image puts me in mind of Dame Margot Fonteyn who was so talented she could stay on point longer than anyone else and made it look effortless.


Stamped in red and then as usual with these playing cards coloured with Whisper Pens.   

Sharing my Ballet Shoes ('cause I think they are gorgeous) with;

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes

PS Dame Margot Fonteyn was also a gun runner!

Comments

  1. What a fun card- they look awesome...TFS it with Craft Rocket Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card Zoe.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great altered playing cards - love the ballet shoe stamp xx Have a relaxing Sunday - hope you enjoyed todays Grand Prix xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun challenging theme. Even more challenging for you as you've restricted yourself to the playing card size. Well, I think you managed to find to perfect images for this theme, looking great both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gun runner?!--no kidding! The ballet slippers are gorgeous, but I think the sneaker card is fun, too, Zoe! Glad you're feeling better & sorry to hear about Christie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx