What do you do while waiting for the RAC man?

Well blame the cat for starters.   +1 being new here was taken to the vet last Wednesday just for a check up.   He got a clean bill of health so we came home, lifting him out of the car must have knocked it on the interior light.   Did not go out in the car again while I was on leave, got in it to go to work today and you guessed it flat battery.   Fortunately I have home start, so it was just a case of waiting until the nice man came to sort it out.


So to pass the time I made a card.   An old Inkadinkado stamp in what should be a teal but it came out blue.   The card surface dusted with Adirondack and Distress inks Yellow, Oink, Blue and Green.   Felt pens coloured the image.   Sentiment stamped and given a little grounding with felt pen, part of another Inkadinkado used down the sides and finally some sticky back pearls.

By this time the RAC man had been and gone, instructing me to leave the car running for another 10/15 minutes before driving it.   Just the right amount of time to finish card, photograph it, photo edit it and go to work.

So getting home from work and still liking it I thought I'd share it with you and with a few challenges

Aurora Wings - Anything with Wings
Quirky Crafts - Animal Magic
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes with a twist of Magic


Comments

  1. Oh dear - thank heavens for RAC men! Great card - love the stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ! Love the using time wisely mantra too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great design! Love the colors. :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats.... what are they like! Great card tho'! Thank you for joining my Quirky Animal Magic Challenge! A new Challenge starts tomorrow, hope to see you there!
    ((Lyn)) Quirky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. so whimsy and so much detail, thanks for sharing it with us on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx