Altered Eclectics DT


1st of February it always amaze me how one day it is 1st January and the next 1st February.   Here we are 1/12 of the year behind us.   Time for me to let you know that I am now on the Altered Eclectics DT.   Think I had previously entered this challenge every month after it started, around the same time as I felt my old challenge was coming to an end for me AE had a DT call and I applied, so here I am.

Been in the house now since November, found the craft room and started looking at making jewellery especially wire working.    These slabs of Agate are about a centimetre deep and banded with some sort of gold foil.  I love the pattens in the stone so not wanting to cover their beauty, and not been sure of what I was doing, a simple design making the linking loops and the straight forward cage for the green piece.   The chain that the piece is suspended from was on some cheap jewellery in the sale, might use the decorative part of that on something else.   My first wire work and sample for Altered Eclectics.

Simple to enter the challenge, anything altered will always be welcome, anything that is except cards and ATCs.   The challenge is for those of us who love to see what things can become with a little this and a little that.

Anything can be altered, and you are just the people to do it and share it.

Comments

  1. Yes Zoe, where did January go ?

    Well done on the new DT and what a super piece to kick start with.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing wire work Zoe and congratulations on your DT position

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Zoe, I love the wirework and am glad you found your craft room.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Zoe, and Congrats on the new DT x
    Sammi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Zoe and one wouldn't guess it was your first attempt - so professional looking _ I am pleased to have you aboard hun x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx