Day 7 of 16

Well that is the whole first week gone! and I dreamt about work last night.   It has been a good week might not have got out and about as much as but have started the de-clutter and getting a few others things sorted or at least moving in the right direction.  

Of course I've been a happy little crafter this week as well playing with all sorts of materials and ideas.   Got a couple of different projects to share with you both made during the week.

No 1 for Crafty Individuals, Tags you it.



The base is a Spellbinders shaped oval die embossed in a folder and the embossing touched with a gilding wax.   Topped by CI's Dressmaker stamp, I could never bear to cut this one up so it is fussy cut giving the stylish models a cat walk to strut their stuff on.   Colouring done with Do-Crafts felt pens.

This tag also works well with
Simon Says Wednesdays - You Gotta Have Friends

No 2 for Crafty Cardmakers and More


After scaring the team with Fluffy it seemed on right to make something else a little gentler for their going round in circles them and actually started this one before my first entry in their challenge this week.   There is a DT call for a new mixed media challenge there as well and I'm hoping to demonstrate something of my range.

This is yet another of those journal cards I've been making to store in those desk calendar holders I rescued from work.
I've done quite a few of these with Gallery Glass Paint and stamping, colouring with Promarkers.    Might get the Alcohol inks next.   I digress the card first the Tando Creations circles mask dusted over with Adirondack inks.   Next a Special Touch mask deepening the blue above the birds and the greens below.   Not liking the bottom left corner it was covered with a lot of pretty little paper flowers which I like a lot more.   The CI stamp used on a small left over piece of card stamped in grey Memento ink and coloured with ProMarkers, attached with little sticky pads.

This also works for
Crafty Creations - Tic Tac Toe, left down Flowers, 2 Layers, & Circles.

Right time to get dressed and decide on the best use of the day.

Comments

  1. I love your three ladies and the original shape of your tag! Thank you for joining the CI challenge this month. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful tag Zoe and such a great idea for the shape.

    Always love to see what you do with the calendar holders--this is a wonderful page

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous tags but my favourite is the sewing one with the girls.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fashionable ladies on the oval tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fashion tag - loving the shape. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals June Challenge. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag, an original shape! bizz
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx