Day 14 of 16

So really with just the week-end to come my 2 weeks leave is nearly over.   Stayed at home yesterday as I do not want to make the sun burn worse.   No fear of that today so might be a good day to have a little more exploration, there are a couple of interesting properties at Tattershall.

On Wednesday updating the Challenges for Days list a few challenges caught my eye each contributed to the design of this card.


The panel has been embossed in a folder and the raised areas picked out in different green coloured ProMarkers.    The die cut butterfly is vellum also coloured with a green ProMarker.    The sentiment and the butterfly settling on it are stamped in yet more green.

The challenges are

Creative Inspirations - Clean and Simple
I Love Promarkers - Embossing
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Embossing
Butterfly Challenge - Monochromatic
Crafty Creations - Things with Wings
Deep Ocean Challenge - Favourite Colour Combination.   Green is my favourite colour here it is in various shades.

Comments

  1. Such a lovely fresh looking card Zoe, loving the green and the pretty embossing/butterfly :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely zingy zesty look this card has. Love those colours and the vellum butterfly. Thank you for fluttering by #9. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delicate and pretty! The vellum butterfly is lovely and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous embossing!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx