Craft-Room Challenge Inspired by Tattoo Art with a little hand drawn embellishment


Just a small break in my holiday countdown to introduce the new challenge at Craft-Room Challenge.

Now for some exciting news, well we think it is exciting.   We have a new roomie joining the team from this challenge.   Please welcome Christi to the team, you'll find her sample with all the teams over at the challenge site.

This time I challenge you to take inspiration from an art form that fascinates me, Tattoo art.   Clean outlines bright bold colours and stylised images, there are clear distinct styles Japanese, American Traditional, Tribal, Black & Grey/Portrait, Pinup gals, and what I'll call modern decorative.   Follow which ever tattoo style appeals to you and tell us which it is please.   Little twist add a hand drawn element from your own hand.

Our sponsor for this challenge is once again Tando Creative, they have their own on line shop now as well making it really easy to get hold of some of their goodies and I do sincerely mean goodies.


My card uses images from Bombshell Stamps whose who range is tattoo inspired.   The text is from an old Tanda stamp and the hand drawn elements are the water droplets, ribbons of water around the fish and the ripples below the flower.    All colouring with Do-Crafts felt pens.

Tempted? we would love you to join us for this challenge at Craft-Room Challenge.                                  

Comments

  1. Hey Zoe, just adore your card !! love the lotus and goldfish :-) like I said best theme ever!! loved it! Debi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab challenge theme Zoe and I love your oriental make. Stunning images and I am impressed with your hand drawn elements.tfs and enjoy the rest of your holidays. Stunning photos above

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card Zoe - love the images and your hand drawn elements are fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx