Rainbow


A quick, but hopefully useful, card made in response to this weeks Less is More, happy 3rd Birthday to all the team.    Having cut a Ribbon Mask the primary and secondary colours seen in a rainbow were applied using ink dusters and either Adirondak dye based inks or Distress Inks.   An old stamp for the sentiment and the mask used again to give it a back ground.

 Miss Minx on her favourite perch this morning, she can sit here and survey the front garden for birds and or intruders.   Either visitor generates about the same amount of excitement, but Madam is not inclined to go out to 'deal' with these types.   In fact Marm is not sure that the lack of indoor facilities is really acceptable.   So far she has not been able to convince me of the need for an indoor tray!

Mr Pounce, this morning, saw me with my iPad camera and decided he should be the centre of attention.   Problem is he moves to quickly for the camera to catch a good shot, even here his paws are blurred.

Got myself a little card reader from ebay it cost 99p including p&p now I can download pictures from my digital cameras which should resolve the action shot problem.    Have a good day.

Comments

  1. Lovely quick card - there's an Imp missing ........ obviously out gallivanting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply FAB Zoe
    Super pics of your kittys!
    Thank you
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Zoe, the photos are precious!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Zoe, the photos are precious!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat inking Zoe!
    Great job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card, great cat pix!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx