Challenges for Days Blogcandy

Earlier this year with the help and support of some good friends we started a blog tracking paper-craft challenges on a daily basis, Challenges for Days.    Now we are settled and comfortable with our daily routine, we are keen and eager to share the lists with anyone and everyone.

We are asking you to

Pop our button onto your side bar


Write a blog post telling peeps about the listing and the candy

Follow us, you can do this with either Network Blogs or Blog Lovin

To enter for the candy (& let us know you have shared the news) use the link tool with a link back to your blog post.   When we have 100 entries we will draw the winner, only one link per blog sharing the news please.     Thank you.  XOXO

Comments

  1. No linky my friend :(
    I'm following and will share on fb now, will have to do a post later :-)
    Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. blah just realised what I've done- sorry zoe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx