Craft-Room Challenge - Holiday Post Cards

Where the heck did April go?  It has been a good month lots of weather some of it really good did it get you thinking of days at the seaside?

Still blown away by all the fantastic entries for the last Challenge at Craft-Room Challenge I do not envy Mervi one little bit trying to select a top 3 from so many deserving entries.  Of course we have a new challenge for you today, hosted by Hazel we are looking for Holiday themed postcards.

This challenge see's the return of Crafty Individual's as our sponsor, they are giving a great little set of their products to one lucky random winner.   Thank you Jean and Malcolm.

Seaside towns have been the backdrop of my life, growing up one of our entertainments was looking at all the postcards in the giftshops.   Walking down the hill to the beach we would look at every single one in every single shop.  For my postcard I used Stamp set CI-284. which definitely  has the holiday/seaside feel.   The card is 4" x 6" stamped in Vintage Sepia, Inkylicious dusters and whisper pens coloured the background the girls were then dressed with ProMarkers.   The main images masked and a Personnel Impressions shell background stamped over the edges of the card.

The team have as always made terrific unique samples each in her own special style and all well worth taking a look at.   Please do, we are hoping you will be inspired to go on and make your own postcard to share with us, at Craft-Room Challenge

Comments

  1. Some of my most favourite CI stamps. Love them as a postcard.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant postcard Zoe, I love that its young and fun! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent postcard Zoe and such beautiful shades to chose

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your postcard Zoe, the colours and images are fabulous - the girls look like they're having such a wonderful time at the beach.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous postcard, Zoe! Beautiful colours and I love the shell border too. When I saw this stamp I had to have it as it reminded me so much of my god daughter and her friends. Love what you have done with it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh these are fabulous images .. i love the colouring too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these stamps can't you just hear them laughing! The colours you've used are lovely, fab postcard ! Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Zoe..a lovely postcard...with lovely tones and colours. Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Zoe, such a happy innocent childhood scene - If only I were that age again lol. Julia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh i love it very much, it' reminds me when i was a child and have holydays at the seaside!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are a couple of my favourite CI stamps, and I love how you've used them Zoe, the soft colours are beautiful.

    Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Zoe!
    So gorgeous postcard from sunny beaches ( and lovely childhood memories.
    Beautiful and soft colours are perfect;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx