Couple of one layer birds

Trying to keep up with the changes in blogger is becoming quite a task they are moving at such a pace.   One thing I've found that the new dashboard layout really means regular checks on the blogs I follow are that little bit harder.  Like a lot of us I flick through visiting the ones that catch my eye cannot visit everyone let alone comment.   Now the list shows the most recent updates but you have to click more to go back and I'm missing updates as a consequence.  If I've not visited you I'm sorry and I will try to get round to everyone.

The Less is More challenge this week is one layer birds.   Really got me thinking about the many different bird stamps in the collection & how much fun it is to use Whisper pens to colour the stamps.   This stamp was from a Candy win, no idea who the maker is.   Coloured with Whisper pens and stamped onto white card.




This Inkadinkado stamp is a clear one, these stamps to not work nicely with felt tip pens.   Happen to have some inks made to work on clear stamps and they are in little inchie pads.   Used a variety of colours and then stamped the image onto a square card that came with the silver banding.

Both cards are for Less is More (entries 2 & 3 from me in one week!)


Comments

  1. Lovely cards, and blogger is really getting my goat just now! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked as though you had a bunch of layers on your fab second card Zoe, until I read that the card came with the silver bands!
    Great images, I particularly like the second one!
    Three cards for us so far this week... you're on a roll Zoe!
    Thanks as ever.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both fab cards ... but i am scared of birds and don't have any images so cant take part this week lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful colors ans beautiful design!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of cards for the LIM challenge, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards Zoe, so beautifully made.
    I have missed out on Blogger updates and need to go and see what you mean.
    How is work going?
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Zoe. I love that first stamp...shame you don't know where it came from haha!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cards Zoe, such pretty stamping, gorgeous birds
    Thanks for entering with 3 cards this week..so far lol
    Many thanks
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous cards, I do like the mirri frame, great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Zoe, I love the image on the first one.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and soft colors Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & assist other
    users like its helped me. Good job.
    Also see my website: gift cards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx