Just for Fun - Shades of Green

Defiantly a wonderful collection of vintage projects some creative and inspiring projects once again thank you all. All of us at Just for Fun really enjoy visiting and seeing your work.

This week we are looking for shades of Green.   Sam may have left us but this is her challenge choice, Sam's favourite colour is green.

Believe it or not it is possible to have too many cards and so I've made a wall hanging instead.   A strip of green satin material cut up making it tatty, some green sequin waste over the top.   Cut the flower out of a place mat, set of 4 from the £ shop, and sprayed it with Green Glimmer Mist.   Green felt ribbon, Tyvek coloured green and cut with Tattered Flowers Die Cut.  The cut and heated some Friendly Plastic oozed some made some flowers.   These were all welded together with heat gun and the odd dot of glue some green fantasy fibers laid over the top and blasted with the heat gun to fuse them together and to the wall hanging.

You know how much we enjoy seeing what you make of our challenges so please pop on over to Just for Fun and join in.

Comments

  1. Fantastic project Zoe. Very creative.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool Zoe- very pretty i bet this is just yummy sparkly in real life :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one,fab wall hanging hun so effective love,the shades of green hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely hanging, what a variety you have put into it - but well worth the effort, the end result is fab! So, off to think green....Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous mixed media piece Zoe all those different textures wow
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful, Zoe and I bet it's much, much prettier in real life x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zoe,
    I love green and this is lovely. Very textural and tactile and so much green. Gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab Zoe, I love all the texture

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow what a fabulous hanging .. love the green and all the different textures ...
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant wall hanging, what an explosion of colour its gorgeous, bet you had fun making this

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Zoe this is totally Luscious, I love it.
    I have just purchased some tyvek fabic and paper to play with, don't really know a thing about it. Dare I ask! but just maybe a future JFF technique share could be something tyvek. Hugs Sandra XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Zoe. Green is one of my favourite colours and I love the different shades and textures in this! They all come together beautifully - it's gorgeous! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zoe, like Sam my favourite colour is green too so I must find time for this weeks challenge. Love your hanging with all the textures and sparkle. This is when I wish bogs had feel o vision...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Zoe, I love everything about it. Green is my favourite colour as well.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous collage Zoe, gorgeous shades and textures of green. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous wall hanging Zoe, Love all the texture and that color green. swoon.....
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Zoe...this is very impressive my lovely! I just want to touch it now hahaha! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx