Feline Playful Thankful Party

WOW what a response we had to our Thank you blog hop keeping up with you all has been a challenge all on its own thank you all so much for your wonderful response. Hope you will all continue to visit our daily challenge lists and to let us know of any new challenges that we can add to the lists. 137 people stopped and commented on the post here lovely comments always appreciated. Expect you would like to know who the winners are!

 I used the Excel 'RAND' function to select the winners

 No. 44 Julie (Rainbow days) wins Just Some Lines
Just some lines A digi of your choice


No. 58 Merry (Merrymakes) wins  
Patties Creations, 3 Digis (Excludes sets)


Congratulations to both of you to claim your prizes please send an email to felineplayful@gmail.com, with the heading Thankful winner and letting Shelley know that you are the winners from Zoechaos.

Comments

  1. Woohoo...that is me. Thanks so much for the fun blog hop, the prize and all your wonderful work. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx