Just for Fun - Oh for the wings of a bug

WOW we saw some fabulous flying times last week and its great to hear that we are inspiring some of you to join in.   Hope you will have as much fun with this week's theme, which is bug wings well it had to be wings we are still in February.

Just for fun well that is our challenge name! I got our a Glitter Girl board and traced out the butterfly images all three sizes in pairs.   The largest pair are card, the top two are vellum.   Bottom two pairs coloured with alcohol inks, the top ones stamped with the Glitter Girls art deco style girl made for the board.   A wooden barbaque kabab stick has a butterfly set stick on each side, beads threaded on wire make the body on each side and make an antenna.

Looking forward to seeing your Bug wings this week at Just for Fun.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx