CofC #24

Gosh it is still so cold its draining don't you find?

Started the job hunt again not really expecting much to happen this side of Christmas but hay that gives me time to craft and blog hop and catch up with you all (and maybe the ironing).

Playing then, during December Linda's challenge is being run fortnightly this fortnight the technique is Rock Candy Distress Stickles found on page 47 of Compendium of Curiosities. Thought this would work quite nicely as a card.   Guess thats all I can say really.

Comments

  1. oh hun this is just brilliant gosh looks really amazing hun,really hope you get some luck with a job soon hun love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this card! And love the paper you used!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just wonderul! I am on a borrowed computer, my new to me one is on the fritz, so will tell you I enjoyed all the last postings on this. Great job, and do so enjoy your work.

    Hugs, Pat Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Zoe - gorgeous card love the muted colours and the rock candy certainly adds that finishing touch bet the imps are full of it lol x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Zoe and that rocky candy really stands out and brings that extra bit of sparkle - fabulous xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card Zoe and wow that rock candy sure sparkles out, great. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoe, merry Christmas, honey! What a lovely holiday card you've created. I love the images and the beautiful shading, and the Rock Candy sparkle looks awesome!

    I hope your holiday is so happy, and that you find your dream job, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx