CofC # 22

My entry for Linda's great fun weekly challenge based on TH's Book. This week is all about Alcohol Ink splatter you'll have to look on page 52 to see the how to. but I don't have a can of air so had to improvise.

Suspect my choice of colours might be a bit dark not sure. Love the way the matallic lifted when heat was applied and how it resisted the archival ink. Am using this for my 9th page in the Lots to do revisited forum Grunge page swap, the prompt for this one is going postal.

Comments

  1. Another great page Zoe - you must be almost finished now xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zoe thats excellent !! wonderful creative art and full of expression.
    Hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh zoe hun the colurs on this are just amazing,just a brilliant design hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fab Zoe and the shine is terrific. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colours, love how it shines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab effect Zoe, great colour combo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page Zoe, the book is going to be awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is way cool. I love the bold color choices too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx