Lots to do - Oriental

Its the week-end again, someone at work said it is going to be the last nice week-end of summer!    Surely not.    What ever the weather we have a great new challenge for you at Lots to do We are looking east this week with an Oriental theme.

You will almost certainly have seen the chap with the fancy punches at the craft shows, his speed and accuracy with those punches is spellbinding.   One of them was used here on an off centre gatefold card.   Double Happiness is a Dreamweaver stencil with gold diamension paste.   The little border below the image is heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer and some of the ep was sprinkled over the partly dry diamension paste.

Do hope you will visit us at Lots to do and share your oriental projects with us.

Comments

  1. you captured the feeling of oriental perfectly!
    A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so pretty with the colored dimensional paste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe

    A real touch of eastern elegance.Like the graduated colouing you ahve achieved.

    I heard a nice weekend was on the cards, lets hope so.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so elegant,
    have to find time to make one oriental -
    I like to do them;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love this hun,love the design,its great and really adds,to the dimension with the heat embossing,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow, this looks so elegant , the shine on the Double Happiness is amazing, it looks so rich. Also the colour of the cosmic shimmer embossing is beautiful , what a rich colour that it. I have some of those punches.....unused.....I may get them out and give them another try. Mine never worked for me the way they did at the craft show lol.
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Zoe this is fantastic. Great techniques with the cosmic shimmer and the paste. I'm waiting til the Donny show to hopefully get some.

    Hope all is well xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking card and love the tag too! Have a good w/end xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is fab Zoe, I love the paste with the EP sprinkled on. I have a set of those punches but mine doesn't work like they do at the show, really should give it another try. It's not helped by the fact that my instructional DVD that I got with it doesn't work.

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its beautiful Zoe so sophisticated xx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that image...beautiful chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work Zoe - love the texture you've again created x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't know how I missed this one Zoe, it's a cute card, love the dimension paste. b xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx