Lots to do Zentangles

All of you are so creative the entries in last weeks Ribbon and Lace challenge over at Lots to do were fabulous. Sorry if I didnot get round to you been quite a week. You might remember my friend Caroline, well she passed away last Wednesday morning.   Although it was expected it was only very recently that it became obvious how far the cancer had spread.   Please do not be sad she had the passing of her choice and is now free of pain and the frustration of her illness. If I have not visited you for Ribbons and Lace I will catch up and am sure you all understand.

Onwards and upwards. We have a new novel challenge for you this week at Lots to do looking for your Zentangles. These great doodles are a fun way to explore pen and ink while letting your imagination flow. To learn more about them This is the blog to visit once there you will find a link to the website. Alison's piece for this week is her first Zentangle and its great.

Mine was drawn on Wednesday evening, my head was allover the place which might explain some of the very odd things in there including barbed wire!!! So grab a pen and some paper and see what your hand creates left to its own devises, don't forget to put a link on the Lots to do site so we can visit and see your art work. Have fun.

Comments

  1. Love what you have created Zoe, it looks such fun. Have never tried this so will pop over and get the gen.... Take care and have a good weekend. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this, it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe
    Your zentangle is amazing. So sorry to hear of your friend's passing, but as you say you can take solace in the fact she is no longer in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe, my thoughts are with you. As you say you can take solace in the fact that Caroline is no longer suffering. xx

    I've nver heard of Zentangles before, what a fab idea ! You've done a wonderful job, would be good to turn it into a stamp ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zoe,

    I love your style of zentangle Zoe. Free flowing and creative.

    I found Zentangles recently as you know and find creating them very relaxing and therapeutic. Hope to take part this week if I can get round to it.

    Have a good weekend.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of your loss, Zoe - hope time and good memories will heal, eventually.

    Great job with the Zentangle. I've only tried this a couple of times but not sure I'm up for it - will see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your zentangle Zoe, am off to check out the links

    I'm sorry to hear about your friend I had no idea she was so ill and must have missed the news of her passing on the forum, I hope happy memories will ease the pain in time

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your friend. I had no idea , dont apologise for not getting around everyone im sure everyone understands .

    Im loving these Zentangles and i love how they are all so different from each other . Take Care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx