WOW Thank you Neet


WOW will you look at this! Its the prize that Neet sent me following her random draw. All I had to do was follow her blog, well been doing that for quite a while and it is a pleasure to see her fabulous crafting and to share snippits of her daily life. Had completely forgotten about this until reading her post following the draw, then I got very excited but with job hunting etc forgot again!!!! so you can imagine my surprise and delight when this little lot landed on the mat today, not the postman did not have to push them one by one through the letter box they came very nicely packaged.

THANK YOU SO MUCH NEET

Going to have a lot of fun over the week-end discovering these.

Comments

  1. Good for you, Zoe. I recognise some of those stamps, too, lol. I also see one of my favourite stamps - hope you like her as much as I do! Have fun with your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Zoe ! Look forward to seeing what you come up with ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Zoe what a lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I must say that looks fab Zoe, was good seeing to comparisons with the DEP, and the candy is delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx