Tuesday Tagger - Make a Scene


Once again thank you all who entered Tuesday Taggers last week. We all enjoy looking at your work and hope you will join in with us again this week.

Some weeks back now when Michelle told us that she had chosen 'Make a Scene' for this weeks Tuesday Taggers challenge it was my now usual panic of what are we meant to do now! Right up until Friday this project was a mystery when an early morning sighting of dawn reminded me of my Tanda stamps.

Alcohol inks on craft mat and dribbled down front of card for both sky and sea. Edges of clouds and waves marked with sparkly sakura. Tanda dawn and dolphins stamped dolphin in the water coated with glossy accents and glitter. Card gutted to frame postcard gold pen to mark and outline of the shape. Island stamped on card and also acetate both cut out acetate attached with Viva Terra and island stuck onto the edge of the frame birds on scene and card.

By chance Allsorts have the same challenge this week, guess we will see some cross over am certainly entering my effort in their challenge.

Comments

  1. Stunning Zoe

    Love all the texture you have going on and the depth is amazing

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo love it Zoe. Fab scene!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colours, a fantastic scene, love the background and the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoe

    What am amazing scene and beautiful vibrant colours, right up my street.

    Thank you for joining in my create a scene theme this week at Allsorts and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, tropical scene Zoe! I wish I was there on that beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scene Zoe, I love the techniques you've used.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx