Tanda - Toddler Times



This is a proud moment this card features some of my designs! For the meet yesterday I designed some stamps and got Tanda to make them up in enough sets to share with Tanda Forum Friends yesterday. Carol, Donna, yours will be with you soon. Gotta say Andrew's stamp making service is excellent and the turnaround very quick.

Sue chose this weeks Tanda Teaser this little clock work solider seemed perfect for the challenge, which is Toddler Times.

Plain white card half covered with Papermaina 'For Him' pack. Toy stamped in Adirondack Pitch Black and clear embossed. Coloured with Whisper Pens and glossy accents for boots and cap, distress ink 'Stormy Sky' for the edges and also for the little cog stamp used as a boarder.

If you are interested Andrew will make a set up for you.

Comments

  1. Congratulations Zoe. Fame at last! Can I have your autograph please?:)This is a fabulous card for a little boy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Zoe and great stamps!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Zoe, well done on designing your own stamps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Zoe ! This is fabulous, how proud you must be ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Zoe, and fabulous image! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe

    Isn't this fun and how exiciting your own designs, such talent, I'm in awe as someone who at bext can draw the back of a bunny.

    And cogs - we were looking at some new sets when they came into stampalot last week and deciding what to do with them - backgrounds, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great - love it. Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Zoe! Great stamps too!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Zoe! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog... I meant that I have only 2 stamps by Stampotique by the way, I've got 100s of others!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx