LTD A face


When you set this weeks Lots to do theme Hilda you must have known what I would do. Was just thinking its about time another one of these popped up on here. She is called Rose.

Papar mache form from Hobbycraft base coat of white gesso and then acrylic paints. She has stayed like that for a while waiting to be completed. Rose image stamped onto tissue paper and cut out modge podged on. Red ink tappped through sequin waste, altered glue and lots of gems. While the modge podge was still wet a little white/clear glitter blown on giving a light dusting.

Oh the theme, its Face :)

Comments

  1. Rose is beautiful Zoe, fits the theme perfectly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun how stunning is this gosh its briliant hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose is a real stunner with those beautiful flower and the touch of glitter
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Zoe

    Stunning, not much more I can add, else I will distract from my awe of it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she is amazing! I love it! I need someone to hold my cheen for me LOl she is stunning! z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its amazing Zoe - fantastic !!!!


    Thanks for sharing your work with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Glad you stopped by, otherwise I wouldnt have found your fab blog, your blk and white cat is like a twin of mine, love your mask and your tags.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So different ! great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely Zoe. I always love the marks you make.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx