Tanda Teaser - Transport of delight



Honestly at the week-end when I got Transport set 1 from Tanda I had no idea that Sue would use one of the set to make this weeks Tanda Teaser When I know who it is for I'll 'finish' it off with an suitable greeting or name. Had a little play with my new TH goodies as well.

Distress 'Scatter Straw' and 'Brushed cordroy' onto glossy card the engine then stamped in brown stayzon. The plane was stamped in versamark sepia and more distressed ink worked into edge of some tan card. Topper held in place with randomly placed eyelets. A quick and easy Man's card.

Comments

  1. great male card hun love that picture and the effect with the planes in the background hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Zoe, you are right these stamps really lend themselves to being used with the distress inks to get the vintage feel.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe

    The image and colours are so good for a male card and the addition of theplanes in the background bring it to life.

    Is that a new picture of your four legged friends, or have I just missed it before ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have some beautiful cards on here I loce this one too very suitable for a male card must think of making one or too as I have a few male BDs coming thanx for the inspiration and your visit

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zoe, fab card, you have some lovely work on your blog, sorry I've not visited in a while xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful once again.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutley btilliant Zoe I love the background
    and the main image

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous male card Zoe! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx