Lots to do - Machined 2



Last week our Manager resigned unexpectedly and left on Friday. He is coming back in to see us on Wednesday giving us a opportunity to see him off properly. This card is for him.

Had a wonderful time on Saturday with Lucy she let me play with her distress ink pads, yes its true have not used these before there is such an array of colours just did not know where to start! The stamp is CI onto glossy card ink applied with cut & dry. Two torn layers overlapped and matted onto plain card stamped with an Artistic Stamper background and then run through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder. And yes those dragonflies and the sentiment are vellum stickers.

Comments

  1. Great stamp Zoe, I love the colours you've used and all the torn edges.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! So sorry. Hopefully it was a good move for the supervisor. You & Lucy. I can tell your buds. Two great talents. I get loads of eye and brain candy visiting your blogs. I'm envious ): it would be so great to have a crafting buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours are gorgeous Zoe, everything works so well together. I bet your boss will love it
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning Zoe, my sort of colours as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Zoe - love the way you've distressed it and gorgeous colours you've used

    Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Zoe! Can't belive you'd never used DI's before! Looking forward to crafting with you at Lucy's one day soon! Was nice to meet you today xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx