Lots to do - Free Theme 2nd entry




HAPPY NEW YEAR



To all the Lots to do team and bloggers make 2010 and the teens that follow great years.

Image stamped onto glossy card and corners brayered, Man and Piano coloured with Pro Markers. Vellum dry embossed with Dream Weaver Stencil, placed between image and pale gold mat then trimmed. Words punched out in vellum and stuck in place. Stars from somewhere long ago stuck on and given sakura tails.

Off out shopping now but it looks like its going to rain again..... Of course the NEW YEAR WISH is to everyone just entering the card into the free theme challenge.

Comments

  1. Fab card Zoe and Happy New Year to You and the Imps too

    Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun love this great image and love the detail too,heres to 2010 being a great one for both of us love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and Happy New Year to you as well.

    Our shopping - do I sense more crafy goodies ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really fab card.
    Thanks for you comments on my blog.I hope you enjoyed the blog hop and thanks for taking part.
    Debbie xxx
    Have a fab New Yearxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR - wishing you the best of everything

    I wil open my crafting goodies lil' darlings are at school next week......

    Have a great 2010 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Zoe, I love the brayered edges. Happy New Year to you ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. The image and the sentiment...so great together... Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx