Busy Busy Busy


No idea where the last couple of weeks have gone every time I thought the cards were all done I would remember someone else not all of them even got their photo taken. All done now and on their way. Thank you also to so many forum and blog land friends who have sent their cards to me so much beautiful work.

This is the card that went to Sue who actually asked me to put it into this weeks Tanda Teaser so here it is.



this is the inside a slightly more complicated version of the insert below. The difference is at the corners. The paper is 'In my minds eye' bargain at the Papermill sale.

Comments

  1. WOW fab card Zoe, love the inside xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe Thank You the card is fabulous! By the way did you glitter the music paper or did it come like that?
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic insert! Looks so complicated but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful. Love the shape of your tag. Thank you for joining us this week at Something Completely Different. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. Best Wishes for the New Year. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the paper and the shape is so intriguing. Now trying to "fiddle" out how you folded it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx