SCD - Red & Green Snowman Tanda Teaser Xmas Song

Gosh it has been a week since I posted, have been busy playing (& working not so much fun) but this is the first make to show you at the moment.


It is the last week of Christmas cards at Something completely different don't know which one of the DT set the challenge but they are looking for Red, Green & a Snowman. Have done something a little different with the inside of this card. After posting remembered that this will also fit with Tanda Teaser which is a Christmas song Waling in the air is one of the most popular Christmas songs of recent years! Thanks for the challenge Wendy


The idea came from a promotion card we received at work the folds are simple I have taken a couple of pictures as this one was made up.

The paper starts square and is pictured from the reverse. The horizontal is a vally fold on the reverse and the two diagonal are mountain. Trim off the corners so that just under 50% of the sides remains.

Push the folds so the the paper is folder in half on the horizontal fold. Attach to the inside on the card with the horizntal fold line up with the card fold sticking the paper at just the top and bottom of the card. there is a slightly mor complicated version of this that i'll share with you another time.

Comments

  1. This is great. Thanks for sharing it Zoe, I shall give it a go. Your snowman is image is lovely.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fab hun love it clever idea too love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card chickie! awesome image..and love how it folds out! very creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song, it used to be a favourite of my kids when they were young ( they are now all middle twenties or near thirties)
    I even learned to play it on the piano.
    love your different shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love that image and the inside is great, love the idea you have used

    Thanks for joining us on SCD

    DAwn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic image. Love the colouring and I love the snowman above as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! Love the folding technique! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx