Tanda Teaser - 114 Holiday Fun


Get the feeling Wendy does not want summer to end and has chosen Holiday Fun as this weeks Tanda Teaser . Given how wet and stormy it has been over the last couple of days feels like wishful thinking but nice to continue to work with summer colours and feel.

Have used Sue's great Clarice Cliffe style stamps for this with a base background of the cork stamp Andrew made up for me. The cork stamp image was stamped with Cats eye chalk and Potion No 9 the polymar is now a lovely mixture of colours much brighter than those on the card! Images stamped with versamark mark, one of my oldest inkpads still going strong, and coloured with Pro Markers. Quick and easy but great fun.

Comments

  1. Zoe I love this! Fabulous card, love the colours and the colouring in
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright summery colours Zoe - fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely and bright hun great colurs love cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hun thanks for info on the magazine as far as I know its £5 99 and clare got hers online but cant afford a years subscirption we have no hobby craft were we are so if you could let me know anything would be grateful as i cant find it anywere on the net love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx