Lots to do - Watercolour

Lots to do this week is all about watercolour. So many directions to go with this one, take a look at all the different ideas folks have come up with for it.

Its my cousins birthday in a week, its OK she does not even know I have a blog so can share this with you all first.

Ripped a piece of watercolour paper to roughly A6 size, stamped it with a little clare image in Lightening black as well as an old butterfly,fixed both with a heat gun. Scribbled a blue sky and some green grass, more carefully added yellow, orange and red to the flowers and butterfly moved the pigment into place with a waterbrush.

A sheet of 'in my minds eye' provided the backing paper and the flower embelishments on the sentiment. Sentiment heat embossed in orange. Hope she likes it.

Comments

  1. Zoe its gorgeous !!!!! beautiful colouring and a lovely sentiment thanks for sharing with us on the Lotstodo Challenge site again this week

    x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Zoe, she should love it, I do, fab colours

    Thanks for entering it into this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe, She'll love this. The colours are beautiful. It'll be treasured I'm sure.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You've given me an idea, thank you and thanks for visiting me! Much appreciated.
    Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I'm sure she'll love it the mme paper is soo perfect too - hat greeying would have been apt for this weekend too :)

    Have a great Mon...... keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow hun love this great papers too love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours here Zoe and brill sentiment - is it PB ?

    Thanks for your nice words about yesterday, it was lovely to meet up.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zoe

    I am sure your cousin will really appreciate your lovely card and I love the sentiment very much.

    Such beautiful colours.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Zoe. Love the curled edges on it.
    Hope your cousin likes it!
    Cheers
    Dr Babs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx